Estate planning is a personal matter. We all want to know that our loved ones will be secure and that the people and organizations important to us will benefit as much as possible from our hard work over the years. We want to know that our wishes will be understood and honored.
At Stoll Petteys, we take time to listen closely to our clients’ goals and educate them on potential options to achieve those goals. Working with persons of high net worth to those with more modest assets, we possess broad knowledge of various planning techniques, including:
- Wills and Trusts
- Health Care Directives (“Living Wills”)
- Durable and Special Powers of Attorney
- Community Property and Separate Property Agreements
- Mental Health Advance Directives
- Family Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Trusts for Children
- Marital Trusts
- Lifetime Gifting
- Charitable Giving
In addition to handling personal planning matters, we also work with personal representatives, trustees, heirs and beneficiaries who are involved in trust and estate disputes and litigation.